1. The promoter of this competition is SandpiperCI Ltd., 1 L’Avenue Le Bas, Longueville, St Saviour, Jersey JE4 8NB.
2. SandpiperCI Ltd. is a registered data controller with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Jersey (registration number 17303). We respect your right to privacy and will only process the personal data you provide to us under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 and other applicable privacy laws.
3. By entering the competition, you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of SandpiperCI Ltd.
4. By entering this competition, you agree to allow SandpiperCI Ltd. to share your competition entry on their social media and website pages, should they wish to.
5. Employees or relatives of employees of SandpiperCI Ltd. (or any other company and/or agency connected with this competition) may not enter.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. An independent person will select the winners from all entry forms received, which comply with entry requirements specified.
8. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram have no liability regarding this competition.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability.
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. The decision made by SandpiperCI Ltd. is final and binding and no correspondence regarding the outcome of the draw with be discussed.
12. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
13. SandpiperCI Ltd. reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse to give the prize if SandpiperCI Ltd. reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions or to have otherwise acted in an inappropriate or deceitful manner.
14. SandpiperCI Ltd. reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, change or supersede the competition if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the competition is not capable or is likely not conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions because of events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of SandpiperCI Ltd. that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition).
15. The name of the prize winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope within one month of the notification date to SandpiperCI Marketing, 1 L’Avenue Le Bas, Longueville, St Saviour, Jersey JE4 8NB.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be limited to SandpiperCI Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, SandpiperCI Ltd. shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by:
(a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the competition;
(b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the prize;
(c) any act or omission of any third party; or
(d) any other events beyond SandpiperCI Ltd.’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the prize.
17. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
18. We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the competition. The laws of the Jersey Channel Islands shall govern this promotion.