Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at SandpiperCI, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. SandpiperCI is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our stores, use your mobile device or go on line, provides you with information about:
- How we use your data;
- What personal data we collect;
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data
What information do we hold on you?
We collect details from you when you request a product, service, offers or news from us from our website, emails, telephone conversations, and written and verbal communication. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other parts of SandpiperCI.
What do we do with the information?
We will use the personal information gathered in our normal course of business primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes:
- To confirm identification when you contact us
- To keep you informed of any special offers or promotions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- To communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- For credit assessment
- To review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
- For statistical analysis, including automated techniques
- For record-keeping purposes
- For market research
- To track activity on our website
- To improve and monitor our customer service to you
- For the prevention of crime and fraud.
We may contact you by post, email, telephone for these purposes.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
In order to provide our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our agents and sub-contractors or appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf, such as mailing houses.
Transfer of your information outside the European Union
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union in order to provide you with the services and products you require.
Some of these countries may not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in the European Union. If we do transfer your personal information to other territories, we will take proper steps to ensure that your information is properly protected.
Changes to our privacy policies
If we make any changes to our privacy policies, we will post the changes on our website.
Enforcing your rights
You have the right to make the following requests:
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you
- Request us to update or correct personal data we hold about you
- Request the erasure of personal data we hold about you
- Request that we refrain from using personal data we hold about you for profiling (for marketing purposes, for example), or from using your personal data in any automated decision-making process
- Request that we stop processing personal data we hold about you
- Request that we transfer personal data we hold about you to a third-party
- Report any breach of your rights as a data subject
Data requests can be made online via our enforcing your rights page.
In order for us to discuss your request further, we may require you to visit our stores with photographic ID in order to verify you.
All Personal Data collected on or through this Website is processed in accordance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
If you wish to complain about how your data is being processed please contact:
Office of the Information Commissioner
|Google Analytics, Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
|Contacting the User
|Contact forms, Personal Data: name and email address Mailing list or newsletter Personal Data: email, name, location and postcode
|Displaying content from external platforms
|Google Maps, Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
|Managing contacts and sending messages
|MailChimp, Personal Data: name and email address Mailing list or newsletter Personal Data: email, name, location and postcode
1 L’Avenue le Bas
Owner contact email: email@example.com